#Romney’s utter denial of respect for American voter a fatal weakness #ReleaseTheReturns
Romney’s oafish attempts at MITTigating his contempt for working-class voters is something we focus on. And it’s not just us. Charlie Cook of the National Journal weighs in today. Romney’s elitism has resulted in a gusher of foot-in-mouth rhetorical bloopers that will not go away.
His nonsensical etch-a-sketching of his governorship of Massachusetts, the SEC falsehoods that will be coming back to hit him again soon, the utter disdain for the public flaunted by Mrs. Romney (horse dressage impresario), and the slimy tax evasion tactics he espouses with its resulting “Romney Special” 13.9% tax rate, lower than a $40,000 a year construction guy pays.
And the construction guy probably won’t be in a position to deny women their rights anytime soon, slash veteran care, or to fudge on his Bain Capital involvement, or even stash millions away in Switzerland to evade taxes.
“Kiss my ass, this is a holy site for the Polish people”
Please comment and tell us what other points the Romneys have made that don’t really impress you, and we’ll see of they make it on the writey-toy’s screen!
- Romney’s rationale for his hidden tax returns (maddowblog.msnbc.msn.com)
- Romney’s Defenders (http://tuibguy.com/?p=6650)
- Romney Caught in Another Tax Lie (slog.thestranger.com)
- Why won’t Mitt Romney release more tax returns? (thesunnews.typepad.com)
- Republicans tell Mitt to show taxes (politico.com)
- 101 Tax Return Questions Mitt Romney Must Answer Before This PR Nightmare Goes Away for Him (forbes.com)
- DNC chairwoman presses Romney to release additional tax returns (thehill.com)
- Why Romney is Struggling to Explain His Time at Bain [EvolutionBlog] (scienceblogs.com)
- Let your friends and family know what Romney means for Veterans (point4counterpoint.wordpress.com)